Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Why are you making me do this???

Sam's friend at school made this hat for Camille. Some people are so talented. Camille isn't too fond of things on her head but I am slowly working on it. There have already been people who are mistaking her as a boy so I really need her to start cooperating with the bow thing. Either that or she needs more hair! And since we are talking about hair now.......I am convinced that we have ourselves a little red head! Who would have thought?

1 comment:

The Bailey's said...

What a stinkin' cutie. I see the red hair thing...does that mean she is gonna be a firecracker? You need to hurry up and make Christmas Break get here sooner, cause we are dying to see you guys. Isabel said she needs to see Camille so they can start conspiring to get into trouble at Grandma's house when they are bigger. Love ya!