Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back Again

Okay, okay......this summer has been so crazy and I have been a slacker. No excuses. Sam and I have been having fun since he took his board exam in May. Seriously, I have a husband again! I haven't seen him this much for about 3 years so we are having fun and it has left no time for blogging! But, Camille is changing so fast so I better get an update in or she is going to be leaving for kindergarten.......

We went to Bass Pro Shops a few weeks ago and they had a huge fish tank with a Mermaid in it(for reals). Camille was a little hesitant at first but then she started clapping and it was so cute! The mermaid was really sweet to her too.






5 comments:

The Bailey's said...

Coley! Holy cow, Camille looks huge, I think she is longer than Isabel now. Her picture on the heading with her little teeth is adorable! We can't wait to see you guys soon.
Love ya

Renzello said...

I love your new look. Camille looks so cute! I am glad you are back! My kids would love that mermaid. I am so glad you are having some fun times with Sam now. Love Ya!

Sarah Cox said...

I think I would be a little freaked out by the live mermaid too! I wonder how much a mermaid makes these days.
Hey, I have a blog now! Check it out.

The Wright Fam said...

Welcome back!! I am so happy that you guys are having a blast and enjoying your summer!! I totally appreciate having a husband again too, it is so much fun!! Camille is so adorable, I love the shower pics, it is fun to watch her grow up!

Todd and Heidi said...

I am so glad that Sam had a break and that you were able to spend a little time together. Camille is so cute and getting big!