Sunday, February 10, 2008

I found.........MYSELF!!!

Camille has just discovered herself in the mirrors and we think it is so cute.....as all of us parents do! The bathrooms are definately her favorite places in the house right now!

Update:

Sam is still busy studying but last night we got to go on a date! We went to Maccaroni Grill and it turned out to be quite the evening. They "forgot" about us while we were waiting and when they realized their mistake tried to seat us at the standing bar because there weren't open tables. Yeah, the standing bar isn't quite our idea of a nice date.....and ridiculous for a baby. So we said we would rather leave than sit there. We nicely told the manager what had happened on our way out and she said there was No Way we were leaving and we were having dinner on her. She insisted we enjoy the full course of the menu. Well, if you know Sam and I, you know we love good food. Our meal went from sharing a chicken pasta and salad to..... fillet mignon, lobster stuffed ravioli, crusted artichoke cakes, italian cream sodas(yum), and salads.....we passed on dessert because we were entirely too stuffed. We hope they forget about us again next time we go!

I am still busy with young womens. This week we are making the valentine's sugar cookies that are in the Recipe Spot. I have started scrapping again and admit that I have crossed over to the digital side..........SO fun. Sam and I pluck away at our computers side by side on the couch. It is kindof funny.

2 comments:

The Bailey's said...

That is adorable, she has a new best friend. I can't believe how big she is getting, I miss her! Before you know it she will be babbling and crawling and doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Why does it go so fast? Have a great week. I need to call you!

meg said...

I love that you guys took full advantage of the free meal!