Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cousin Cuties!!!

Camille and I are up in Utah on a little break. Sam sent us away so he could study better and longer every day(as if that was possible). Camille is being a mama's girl and is being pretty picky about who she will let hold her except for her cousin Angie. Camille LOVES her. It is funny how she can already have an opinion.


I asked Angie to watch Camille so she didn't roll off the couch while I made a bottle. I came back into the room and Angie (who is only 4) was dancing around the room with Camille! For a second my maternal instincts thought "oh no", but then I just thought it was cute and took a picture.....

6 comments:

Slades said...

Sorry, but she is looking more like Sam everyday. hey,you've been slacking on your blogging so I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. are you coming this way?

The Wright Fam said...

So fun! I hope you enjoying the family in Utah!!

Renzello said...

Angie loved holding Camille! She keeps talking about her! I can't believe she was dancing with her! You are such a good mom!

Bobbi said...

Isn't it funny how they know the difference between little kids and adults when they are sooo little! cute pictures!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Hey Nicole,
your baby girl is soooooo cute!! And I see that you scrapbook! I don't know if you already know about these sites, but they make getting freebies a lot easier...
www.ikeagoddes.blogspot.com
www.digifree.blogspot.com
also check out www.digitalscrapbookmemories.com there is a forum on that site that I joined (it's free) and the girls are so helpful if you ever have any questions! You need to check it out!! sorry i missed ya this time around, but the nex time your up it would be fun getting together!!

Ashlee said...

I hope you had fun up in Utah!!! Where were you today at the BBQ at the school??? We all missed you and wanted to see you and cute little Camille!!!