Saturday, March 29, 2008

Guilty Pleasures


I usually don't write about myself because lets be honest.....Camille is so much cuter and much more interesting but tonight I needed a break from all the baby talk so I am sharing with you my guilty pleaure....
WILLIAMA-SONOMA

Usually I am a pretty cheap person....I love bargains, I go straight to sales racks, I clip coupons for 25 cents, I and take things back to the store several times as they lower the price to get the discount :). This is were the problem begins........you see, WILLIAMS-SONOMA is not cheap.

On Friday night we went down to the District and I made Sam walk through my favorite store with me....Williams-Sonoma. I seriously drool over everything in the store.


Waffle Maker $175.95




Cream Whipper $100

This thing actually has a N2O cartridge that turns your cream into fluffy whip......amazing.

Sam and I had a good time there. Sam ended up enjoying it just as much as me and he even found a few things to drool over....although he did mention that the item was the same $$ as a shotgun. At the end of the evening Sam recomitted to studying harder than ever so he could make enough money so I can indulge in my guilty pleasures.....maybe I can find a 25 cent coupon for the cream whipper!

2 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

nicole you are hilarious!! I laughed while reading that post. My favorite was the end and the 25 cent coupon!! I hope someday that you can indulge there as well!! you make yummy desserts,and i am sure that those only make them taste better!!

Scott Barclay said...

I'm with Sam on this one. The shot gun should come first.