Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Gone A-Wall

I can't believe it is almost the end of March! Camille and I had a fun trip up to Utah together and we have seriously been neglecting all of our obligations.....bills, calling, housework, and BLOGGING. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks.
We broke all sleeping rules and Camille had fun sleeping in bed with Mama. When your little girl smiles at yo like this in the morning all rules are out. How could I resist? This was her first attempt at a sippy cup....had to take pics for dad. She is a natural.


And finally.....my Granny Nanny. My mom drove back to Vegas with me and stayed for a week. It was fun to have her here and Camille loved the extra attention. The only problem is after my trip home and my mom coming back with me I have completely forgotten how to do get anything done without any help. Yes, showering has become a trial again......

3 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

So fun!! I loved the new pics!! Camille is getting so big and is always is so cute!! :-) Oh, and by the way, we avoided the recent tornados, for now! :-) So, Todd is driving through Vegas right now and was hoping his flight would have gotten in earlier so he could have called Sam to maybe meet up!! He is on his way to Brianhead with Kenzi to meet up with his fam! :-)

Bobbi said...

Camille is so darling!! I just love little girls! So since your mom drove home with you, does that mean you drove by yourself to Utah with Camille! Jane is three and I try VERY hard to never drive with the girls on long trips alone:) Maybe I will have to learn:( Brad has an interview in Henderson on April 14--we couldn't remember if that is where you guys now--anyways we are excited! Have a happy Easter!

Addie May said...

Nicole she is so beautiful! Seriously, you have a heartbreaker on your hands. It was good to talk to you the other day!