Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter


We had a wonderful Easter weekend in Ephraim! Easter is a big holiday for Sam's family and I have enjoyed sharing in the tradition. We color easter eggs, have a huge easter hunt, a picnic, egg rolling, shooting, pinatas, another egg hunt with extended family and lots more fun stuff.....and this is all on Saturday. We had a great time and it was fun to be with family. Sam and I also enjoyed the time together driving. Camille is sooo wonderful in the car so driving hasn't been hard....yet! We hope that all of our other family and friends had a wonderful Easter too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scott Barclay said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Camille is so dang cute. She must get that from her mom.

Slades said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I'm just glad you got to see your husband! It was good to talk to you although short, we'll talk soon. P.S. I dunno if your getting a ton of response on your recipe spot but I love it, so keep it up if just for me. And I will post more. Bryn